TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘pubquizquestionsuk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- It is your responsibility to ensure no duplication of past orders, each quiz, picture quiz, or any other item will be issued with a unique file reference number which will apply only to that product. Please note that if quiz rounds are purchased separately as stand-alone items, these files may also form part of a complete pub quiz pack. All quiz files contained within a complete quiz pack will be issued with a unique file reference number, if any of the reference numbers correspond to stand alone quiz file rounds, they will be identical, so please check to ensure that you do not inadvertently purchase the same files twice. If you do this, by mistake, we will have the records and will give credits to enable you to download further files at no additional cost. However, please see the above terms and conditions with respect to our limit of liability.
- Making a purchase at pubquizquestionsuk.com is very easy and making a payment could not be simpler. Just browse our online Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart, you will find that our site will recommend other items that may be of interest to you. After you have finished your selection, click on “Add to Cart”, you may continue shopping whilst adding further items.
- When you are finished and ready to checkout, you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order, we have kept the registration information requirements to an absolute minimum as required by law. If you have previously registered as a customer, checkout is very quick as all delivery details are stored and displayed automatically.
- We accept all types of credit and debit card payments, which are managed online through Stripe. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order directly online at our website, and your credit card company will convert the cost of the transaction to your own currency, all of our items are priced in pounds sterling. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- All questions are written and researched by the pubquizquestionsuk.com. Should you find an error in any of our questions please notify us at email@example.com
- All quiz packages or individual picture quizzes will be sent by a zip file to your registered email address within 48 hours of receiving payment and your unique requirements